Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Candy Survey

I made a survey in google docs that had three types of questions that my classmates took for me. My survey was about peoples favorite kinds of candy. The first Question was multiple choice about the type of candy they prefer. Out of the seven that took the survey one chose gummies, and the rest chose chocolate. For my open ended question I asked what their all time favorite type of candy was. Everyone except the person who liked gummies put a type of chocolate candy bar for their favorite kind. The one repeated the most was Reeces Peanut Butter Cups which are my favorite as well. My last question was a select all that apply where I listed out different types of candy for them to tell me which ones they liked. Again all but the person who liked the gummy candies chose multiple choices for the kinds of candy they like. Even the chocolate lovers still seem to like other types of candy like the gummies and hard candies.

No comments:

Post a Comment