Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wizapps!

After watching "The Wizard of Apps" I am not sure if I learned anything or just became more confused about everything on the internet. I know that there are ways to do many things on the internet, but knowing about so many resources is still overwhelming. The video is going to be a nice resource to go back to when I am trying to figure out something out that was shown in the video.



I am not a person who likes a lot of change, so having to learn about so many sites in one hour just went over my head. I suppose if I spent time exploring all of the sites she explained about in the wizard of apps that I would feel like I learned a little bit, but just seeing it once is not the way I learn.



I will try and go back through the vedio to better understand the tip given throughout the video. Maybe with spending more time on it I will be able to catch on to some of the applications that will be helpful for keeping my classroom organized and my students constantly learning more than I could possibly imagine.







The slideshow was a helpful tool to use along with the video. It slows down the applications that are shown to us in the video so that we are able to see them at our own speed.

2 comments:

  1. I argee, this video did have a lot of information in it, however, it will be a great resource to go to in order to answer any questions concerning the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to absolutely agree that the video was so information packed that it was hard to get it all and understand it all! The amount of information is overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete